The following are new Windows messages that are under
consideration for the planned Windows 2000:
- Smash forehead on keyboard to continue.
- Enter any 11-digit prime number
- Press any key to continue or any
other key to quit.
- Press any key except... no, No,
NO, NOT THAT ONE!
- Press Ctrl-Alt-Del now for IQ test.
- Close your eyes and press escape
- Bad command or file name! Go stand
in the corner.
- This will end your Windows session.
Do you want to play another game?
- Windows message: "Error saving
file! Format drive now? (Y/Y)"
- This is a message from God Gates:
"Rebooting the world. Please log off."
- To "shut down" your system, type
- BREAKFAST.SYS halted... Cereal
port not responding.
- COFFEE.SYS missing... Insert cup
in cup holder and press any key.
- CONGRESS.SYS corrupted... Re-boot
Washington D.C? (Y/N)
- File not found. Should I fake it?
- Bad or missing mouse. Spank the
- Runtime Error 6D at 417A:32CF:
- Error reading FAT record: Try the
SKINNY one? (Y/N)
- WinErr 16547: LPT1 not found. Use
backup. (PENCIL &PAPER.SYS)
- User Error: Replace user.
- Windows VirusScan 1.0 - "Windows
found: Remove it? (Y/N)"
- Welcome to Microsoft's World -
Your Mortgage is Past Due...
- If you are an artist, you should
know that Bill Gates owns you and all your future creations. Doesn't it
feel nice to have security?
- Required Government Warning: After
we got caught in cahoots with the hardware manufacturers for trying to needlessly
fill your harddrives, the following message is now required as save your
files in Word."Word has detected that you don't wish to save your textfile
as a lumpy and space wasting .doc format filled with potential viruses.
Would you like to save your old outdated ascii file as a Word file anyway?"
- Your hard drive has been scanned
and all stolen software titles have been deleted. The police are on the
Tack till mina gamla vänner H. Gustavsson och C. Andersson